Turn your passion into your career!
There are few times in life where you find the opportunity to truly make a difference. At Swimtastic Fox Cities, we do it everyday! Not only are we teaching a life saving skill, we’re instilling a sense of pride and confidence in kids every day.
We offer flexible schedules, full-time and part-time positions and a culture you will crave. Our advanced training program will make you confident to take the plunge whether this is your first experience teaching swim lessons or you’re a seasoned swim coach.
Ready for an opportunity to make a real difference? Jump-in … our water is warm …
The lifeguard is responsible for ensuring the safety of patrons and students in and around the pool area and preventing and responding to emergencies.
Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the pool area; act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of customers in the event of an emergency.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate incident reports.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain a high standard of customer service. Perform various duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Make sure the pool area is always properly supervised and attended in accordance to American Red Cross standards.
- Keep and maintain Red Cross Lifeguard certification, Red Cross CPR/AED certification for adult, infant and swimmer.
- Previous swim instruction experience is required.
- Must be able to successfully complete all lifeguard prerequisites to American Red Cross standards.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
Have a passion for teaching and working with kids? Join our awesome swim family! Swimtastic Swim Teachers are responsible for upholding and teaching in accordance to the Swimtastic Swim School teaching certification and curriculum.