OUR PROTOCOLS TO KEEP SWIMMERS SAFE WHILE TEACHING
THEM LIFE SAVING WATER SAFETY SKILLS
Current Class Structure Options:
We have restructured our current class options to meet our state's recommended business guidelines.
Our new class structure options include:
- 30 min. lesson (Same household swimmers only)
- Group Lessons
- We will not be able to offer open swim at this time.
Parents can call (239) 260-4926 to schedule a class. If you were on the schedule prior to closing, we may have to modify your schedule to fit the new class options and times. Due to the reduced capacity, we ask that you call us as soon as possible to make the schedule changes - currently enrolled customers will have priority in scheduling their classes.Parents can call or text (239) 260-4926 to schedule a class. If you were on the schedule prior to closing, we may have to modify your schedule to fit the new class options and times. Due to the reduced capacity, we ask that you call us as soon as possible to make the schedule changes - currently enrolled customers will have priority in scheduling their classes. Contact Mgr. with requests.
We will not start billing until classes have actually started. If you have a credit on your account, your credit will be used prior to any new charges.
Limited amount of scholarship funds available for COVID impact, apply at www.hopefloats.com or contact us.
Reopening Lesson Hours:
Reopening Business Hours:
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM ET
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM ET
Saturday: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Social distancing during swimming:
- Private and semi-private classes
- Limited families in our swim facility
- Each swim family can attend with only ONE parent
- Viewing areas with strategic, distanced seating
- Designated one-way traffic patterns
- Parents please escort your swimmer(s) to their swim instructor
- Slightly staggered class start times
- Changing rooms and showers are closed
Wellness policy for team members and customers:
- Temperature scans for team members upon arriving
- If you are ill, please stay home and get well
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please abide by the CDC recommended 14-day quarantine
Our enhanced cleaning efforts include:
- Disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day
- Hand sanitizer at various stations in our facility